Monday, April 2, 2012

ZOE MOON shirts!


ZOE MOON shirts for SALE!! She is coming soon so place your order!!!!!!!!!


I know a lot of you have been asking for new Zoe Moon shirts! So, we have decided to make it happen.

Once again, we will be doing pre orders ONLY. We will sell them for the Month of April and will place our order come May.

We have two color options for the adults and one for the toddler and youth shirts.


Adult Grey


Adult Plum


Childs/Youth Slate




Adult shirts (s,m,l,xl,xxl,xxxl): $25
Toddler/Youth (2,4,6,8,10,12): $17

The shirts are not pre-shrunk so they will shrink 1/2 a size.  For the kids shirts I got all of my kids a whole size because they ran really small! 
To Order:

Step 1: Email the color, quantity and sizes of shirts you want, home address and a phone number to Kristy @ KristyJeansonne@me.com . 

Step 2: Mail a check or drop cash off to us. I will reply to your email with our address. 
Remember orders will not be submitted, unless paid in full.
Thanks for Everything! It has been so much fun being on this journey with all of you! I LOVE seeing everyone in their ZOE MOON shirts!!




No comments:

Post a Comment